14th German-African Energy Forum
"A Green Deal with Africa? Innovation for a Carbon-Neutral Economic Transformation"
March 25th – 26th, 2020, Hotel Sofitel Hamburg Alter Wall
The 14th German-African Energy Forum focuses innovative solutions for a carbon-neutral economic transformation of the African continent.
In addition to discussing whether a carbon-neutral industrialization can be achieved and showcasing German-African lighthouse projects as first milestones in the realization of such a transformation, the conference will also focus on specific renewable energies such as hydropower, power-to-x, green energy solutions for local value addition and the scaling up of off-grid energy solutions.
Program Highlights 2020 are among others:
• High Level Outlook: Africa’s Green Deal? – Can a Carbon-Neutral Industrialisation be Achieved?
• German-African Flagship Projects as a Stepping Stone Towards Africa’s Green Deal
• Africa’s Hydropower Future – Which Role will Hydropower Play in the Low-Carbon Future of Africa?
• Power-to-X: What is Africa’s Role in the Global Green Deal?
• Promoting Value Chain Development: Green Energy Solutions for Local Value Addition
• Scaling-Up Renewable and Off-Grid Energy Solutions
• Innovative Financing Solutions for Energy Projects in Africa
Join us for a discussion on these and other interesting topics!
Information about the Registration can be found here.
If you wish to present your company more prominently, take a look at our Sponsoring options here.
More information will follow soon.
We look forward to welcoming you in Hamburg!