German-African Business Association
Tel: +49 40 41 91 33 0
Fax: +49 40 35 47 04
Tel: +49 30 20 60 71 90
Fax: +49 30 20 60 71 9 108
The German-African Business Association takes the protection of your personal data very seriously. When processing personal data, the protection of your privacy is of utmost importance to us. The German-African Business Association processes any personal data collected on your visit to our website, solely according to the statutory requirements.
The data shall be solely used for this specific purpose. No data shall be transmitted to third parties. Exceptions exist only where the transmission of data is necessary in order to process your request.
We use the automated, static evaluation tool, Piwik, which serves to capture and analyse the visits to our website. To this effect we use your IP address to collect technical data, among other things, Internet traffic data and data regarding your browser type and computer.
This anonymous data is stored separately from personal information on protected internal systems and does not allow identification of an individual. The collection of data serves exclusively to optimally adjust our website to our users’ needs. No aggregation, or use of aggregated personal information with anonymous data takes place.
Withdrawal of consent
Furthermore, you may at any time and with future effect, withdraw your consent once given to collect, process and use your personal data.
If you have provided us with personal data (when requesting a newsletter, for example) you have the possibility to simply have it deleted at any time.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by telephone. After correctly confirming your security details, all your personal data shall be permanently deleted.
Use of Yumpu
This website uses the PDF file service yumpu.com from i-magazine AG (Gewerbestrasse 3, 9444 Diepoldsau, Schweiz) in order to display PDF brochures. The use of this service also includes “Google Analytics”. This service enables the assignment of a pseudonymous user ID to data, interactions as well as sessions across multiple devices, thus enabling the analysis of user activity across several devices.
In the process, “Cookies” (files which are saved on your device), are used in order to analyse website usage.
Yumpu‘s cookie guidelines: www.yumpu.com/de/info/cookie_policy
Use of Matomo (formerly Piwik)
(1) This website uses the web analysis service Matomo, in order to analyse and continually improve the usage of our website. We can use the statistics obtained in order to improve our service and to enhance your user experience. The legal basis for using Matomo is Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(2) Cookies are saved on your computer for the purposes of this monitoring. The information collected in this way is stored by those responsible for providing the service solely on their servers in Germany. You can set the parameters for this monitoring by deleting existing cookies and preventing the saving of cookies. Please note, however, that by preventing the saving of cookies, you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. It is possible to prevent the saving of cookies by changing the settings in your browser. It is equally possible to prevent the use of Matomo, by unchecking the following box, thereby activating the opt-out plugin: ------.
(3) This website uses Matomo with the “AnonymiseIP” add-on which ensures that IP addresses are processed in truncated form and prevents them from being traced to a specific user. The IP address transmitted by Matomo from your browser shall not be merged with other data we have collected.
Use of social media plugins
(2) We neither have any influence on the data collected and the data processing activities, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection, the purposes of the processing or the period for retaining such data. Furthermore, we have no information regarding the deletion of the data collected by the plugin provider.
(3) The plugin provider stores the data collected about you as a user profile and uses this data for advertising purposes, market research and/or the needs-based design of its website. Such monitoring is used in particular (also for users who are not logged in) to display targeted advertisements and in order to inform other users of your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles. In order to exercise this right you must contact the respective plugin provider. The plugins allow us to offer you the possibility to interact with the social networks and other users, so that we can improve our service and enhance your user experience. The legal basis for the use of the plugins is Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(4) The transmission of data occurs regardless of whether you have an account with the plugin provider and are logged in to it. If you are logged in to the plugin provider’s website, the data we collected on you will be directly assigned to the existing account you have with the plugin provider. If you press the activated button and link to the site, for instance, the plugin provider also saves this information in your user account and publicly shares it with your contacts. We advise you to regularly log out after using a social network, especially before activating the button, so that you can thus avoid information being assigned to the profile you have with the plugin provider.
- Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; twitter.com/privacy. Twitter complies with the EU-US-Privacy-Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Links to other websites
The German-African Business Association shall not be held liable for content from other providers, which can be accessed using hyperlinks. The external pages linked to this website are exclusively comprised of third-party content, for which we shall not be liable and whose content we do not adopt as our own. Though these links were checked for illegality or unethical content before being linked, we cannot guarantee that the content has not been changed by the providers since that time. The German-African Business Association is not obliged to check the linked websites for changes on a regular basis. However, should you become aware of legal violations, or other inappropriate content on linked websites, we kindly ask you to inform us correspondingly. Furthermore, we disassociate ourselves expressly from illegal and unethical Internet content.
Questions, suggestions, comments
Should you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, or regarding data protection in general, please contact us at email@example.com. This address also applies in the event of requests for information, suggestions or complaints.