EBCAM - European Business Council for Africa - Internship
- weitere Informationen + Bewerbung senden
Activity: International Business association;
Function: Research assistant;
Description: Are you interested in a dynamic internship in an international business association environment, playing a role in the success of our misson? Perhaps you are the one we are looking for. EBCAM is seeking for its Brussels permanent office a young enthusiastic professional, motivated to work in an international environment and in a multinational team, under the supervision of the EBCAM Brussels officers for a period of at least 3,5 months up to 6 months.
During your internship, you will receive a number of responsibilities to gain experience and develop your skill set by:
- Going to conferences representing EBCAM, assisting to various meetings and producing reports, collecting information, assisting in organizing events and preparing general assemblies (logistics, documentation, convocations, and minutes), researching and disseminating relevant information related to European and other Brussels-based Institutions activities on Africa and development cooperation, as well as assisting with office organization and management;
- Providing updates for EBCAM members and for website with valuable content; generate content through research and interviews with important stakeholders and prominent members; contribute to communicate EBCAM flyer, brochure and proposals.
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal);
- Very good writing skills;
- Affinity with Africa is an asset, preferably through experience working and/or living in Africa;
- Structured and precise;
- Able to work independently and self-starter;
- Knowledge of basic ICT;
- Minimum 3rd year of university level studies. Business or Communication related education, such as international business or marketing & communication, is an asset.
- Starting date: ASAP. The internship is open all year, but it should not start in July-August;
- No remuneration is available for the internship, some reimbursement of expenses for lunch, all costs for travel etc. incurred for the work are covered;
- Applications via CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Internship” in the subject title;
EBCAM European Business Council for Africa
Chief Operating Officer
Address : Rue Montoyer 24,1000 Bruxelles