An extended climate partnership with Kenya for the production of green hydrogen, a 34 Billion US-Dollar green-hydrogen-deal with Mauritania, a new “Just Energy Transition”-partnership between the German Ministry of Education and Research and its South African counterpart or the financing of a green hydrogen feasibility study in Senegal – these are just a few of March’s headlines highlighting Germany’s interest in strengthening a green hydrogen partnership with African partners.
Afrika-Verein (German-African Business Association) has the pleasure to invite you to the
2nd Unlocking Industries – Hydrogen in Africa:
Transforming Infrastructure & Partnerships
- Part of the “German-African Energy Forum” brand -
June 14th & 15th, 2023
Hamburg (Panoramadeck of the Emporio Tower)
The forum will be held under the Patronage of the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Climate Action (BMWK). We look forward to the Opening of Dr Melanie Leonhard, State Minister for Economics and Innovation, Hamburg Senate, the political Keynote of Jennifer Lee Morgan, State Secretary & Special Envoy for International Climate Action, Federal Foreign Office (AA) and we are very honoured that the following African ministers & high-ranking officials have confirmed their attendance:
- Hon. Simon-Pierre Boussim, Minister, Ministry of Energy, Mines and Quarries of Burkina Faso
- Hon. Mr Yonis Ali Guedi, Minister, Ministry of Energy in Charge of Natural Ressources of Djibouti
- Hon. Aly Seydouba Soumah, Minister, Ministry of Energy, Hydropower and Hydrocarbons of Guinea
- Hon. Soloniaina Rasamoelina Andriamanampisoa, Minister of Energy and Hydropower of Madagascar
- Hon. Émile Ouosso, Minister of Energy and Hydropower of Rep. Congo
- Hon. Soda Zhemu, Minister of Energy and Power Development of Zimbabwe
- Hon. Andrew Kofi Mercer, Deputy Minister of Energy of Ghana
- Alfonso Chikuni, Secretary for Energy, Ministry of Energy of Malawi
- Cheikh Niane, Secretary General, Ministry of Petroleum and Energy of Senegal
- James Mnyupe, Presidential Economic Advisor / Namibian Hydrogen Commissioner, Government of the Republic of Namibia
For more information about the conference, check out our concept note and the recent program on the conference website www.energyafrica.de or below for download.
You want to make sure your topics are discussed during the forum? Become a sponsor and participate in the VIP activities with African delegations & portray your projects.
In case of questions or suggestions concerning the program, please contact Ms Khadi Camara (firstname.lastname@example.org, mobile: 49 170 3711301). For logistical issues and ticketing, please contact Ms Berit Bürger (email@example.com, mobile: 49 170 3711309).
Download PDF: Program_Hydrogen-EA'23_12062023.pdf
Panoramadeck of the Emporio Tower
Telefon: +49 30206071956
Fax: +49 302060719108
Zurück zur ÜbersichtZur nächsten Veranstaltung